2014年5月16日金曜日

Gokkei (Noodles Restaurant)


Today, I am going to introduce "Gokkei".



This Ramen restaurant is in Sakyouku in Kyoto city.

I think we have to take a bus to go there and it takes about 30 minutes from Kawaramachi Station of Hankyu.

If anybody knows the better way, please let me know.


Gokkei is at such a country city, so at first, I couldn't believe there was the famous Ramen restaurant around there.



But we found it!


I ordered "Toridaku" (I think it meant "Special Chicken")

It looked like Tonkotsu Ramen.


But it is absolutely not Tonkotsu!

The soup of this Ramen was so stodgy like the soup of Tsukemen.

I love that taste!

Some vegetables and flavor of chicken were wonderful.

I recommend to go trying this Ramen!

I think it were the best noodles I have ever had.



See you guys next week!

1 件のコメント: